My site
Live. Love. And Let Die. In this continuous journey of life, What do we yearn for exactly? We are all like fireworks; we climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. Then even if that time comes, lets not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine, forever. / I wasn’t intent on monopolizing you; I just wanted you to need me / People always say how you only discover how precious something is only when you lose it, but I think, you only recognize it when you see it a second time face to face.
Blogging again

I realised that nobody is gonna read this blog so i am officially free to type anything i want here. Since it's all about me from the start anw. Its just an anvenue whereby i use to express my thought or thing i really want to say but i cant, so i just type it out here cos it make me feel so much happier that i did. Unless you want me to call you in the middle of the might just so that i could bitch, I'd be open to that too.