My site
Live. Love. And Let Die. In this continuous journey of life, What do we yearn for exactly? We are all like fireworks; we climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart.
Then even if that time comes, lets not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine, forever. / I wasn’t intent on monopolizing you; I just wanted you to need me /
People always say how you only discover how precious something is only when you lose it, but I think, you only recognize it when you see it a second time face to face.
Pico Iyer
{ Monday, September 13, 2010
6:00 AM }
Edited./
No matter how much i think its you who done it, I dont have the right to be angry at you,neither should i be, i realised . But its kinda all my fault anw right. Curiousity kill the cat and eventually nothing goes far from that.
“In our appetite for gossip, we tend to gobble down everything before us, only to find, too late, that it is our ideals we have consumed, and we have not been enlarged by the feasts but only diminished” Pico Iyer. |
Putting a stop to this. From now. Bianne. Don't know how i seem to be always the one to be making her sad? I don't how to make up for it. I'm sorry for what i've done, but i don't know how to tell you face to face.