My site
Live. Love. And Let Die. In this continuous journey of life, What do we yearn for exactly? We are all like fireworks; we climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart.
Then even if that time comes, lets not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine, forever. / I wasn’t intent on monopolizing you; I just wanted you to need me /
People always say how you only discover how precious something is only when you lose it, but I think, you only recognize it when you see it a second time face to face.
Proverbs.
{ Monday, September 13, 2010
6:07 AM }
Edited./
Who brings a tale takes two away. - Irish Proverb
What is told in one man's ear is often heard a 100 miles away. - Chinese Proverb
The meaning is kinda obvious. This will serve a reminder. The last.
And i rmb that i must say the corner of the class in which i sit in has incredibly big ears. Esp the seat, somewhere damn near me. I dont think he spreads anything anyway, but his figure being constantly there does give of a somewhat imposing feeling. But the love to know information like that won't do good to anyone of us. So please don't approach me for this kinda thing, i'll just say i don't know.