My site
Live. Love. And Let Die. In this continuous journey of life, What do we yearn for exactly? We are all like fireworks; we climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart.
Then even if that time comes, lets not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine, forever. / I wasn’t intent on monopolizing you; I just wanted you to need me /
People always say how you only discover how precious something is only when you lose it, but I think, you only recognize it when you see it a second time face to face.
{ Thursday, October 21, 2010
8:52 PM }
For the past 4 days, we have learnt a lot of things related to ecommerce, (obviously, since that’s whats the course is all about) but I felt that the things thought is very much new to many for us because even though many of us come across blogshops and such, most of us don’t even bother to take the time and think through the whole concept behind it, something which the course has taught us very much in depth. We learnt new softwares like Microsoft Access, how to use its Design View and then using the datasheets to hold out data and using formulas so that we can easily obtain the data we want without doing the whole calculation ourselves, saving many conglomerate and business time and money, and also increasing their efficiency and productivity at the same time. I think the whole course was