My site
Live. Love. And Let Die. In this continuous journey of life, What do we yearn for exactly? We are all like fireworks; we climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart.
Then even if that time comes, lets not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine, forever. / I wasn’t intent on monopolizing you; I just wanted you to need me /
People always say how you only discover how precious something is only when you lose it, but I think, you only recognize it when you see it a second time face to face.
Hitler's Rants
{ Sunday, October 17, 2010
7:05 AM }
HAHAHA, bengkoon is abit highing alr cos he went to msia just to shop and he kinda went crazy and bought everything he liked like shorts shoes shirts food and so and so forth. I should go back again, everything so cheap, but like no brand de, oh well
Bengkoon wants a studded belt in which sanjana will buy for me, hopefully she doesn't buy one made in India :P Ahhhh, that indian cheapo can sell her oil for biofuel and that would make her a fortune to last a lifetime CHEY JKJK :)
Anyway, this is a response to stalin, the stupid fat pig who is currently my neighbour where we share a common border when we signed de nazi soviet pact and bacame frens then i go whack poland de backside. Stupid stalin, u think u damn cute ahhh, fat fat pui pui still stuff yourself everyday. I had a chio aryan wife for 3 days instead of some auntie, aunties in fact! You have 2 wives according to wiki and they are so unchio so bleah :P And i am the cool cool guy who had a fringe like longer than my eyebrow and now boys over the world follow ME, THE INCREDIBLE ME, so yeah, they dont follow your fatpig style
Hitler VS Stalin (1:0)