My site
Live. Love. And Let Die. In this continuous journey of life, What do we yearn for exactly? We are all like fireworks; we climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. Then even if that time comes, lets not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine, forever. / I wasn’t intent on monopolizing you; I just wanted you to need me / People always say how you only discover how precious something is only when you lose it, but I think, you only recognize it when you see it a second time face to face.
family.

i dunno, i seem to have a lot of family problem, maybe others suffer it too or perhaps some others are too fortunate to live in a happy loving one. I dont want to know or whatever. Truth be told i know that this marriage of theirs in one that is in words and on paper only. I know how the hell this whole thing will end up anyway - separation or something? i guess i know it all. its as plain as day. i dunno divorce or whatever. I can see it like and probably just a matter of time.
If of all people they aren't tired i am. I dunno, caught up in between like both and i know that both sides will never win. why? both sides will win meh. its like the whole thing will just bloody end with like everyone more and more unhappy and then we will like all just emo about it. who gains out of this whole thing. yeah, not so surprisingly my parents are like arguing the phone for like a damn bloody long period of time and then i dont want to stop it. coz my heart is tired. too tired. its been long lah and i know whats going to happen alr. what can i do to stop. And they are like crazy lah, mom and dad argue and dad move out or something and my mom encourage her.

i want to go out for some air. ending first